The Greater Cedar Valley Alliance & Chamber announces nominations will be accepted now through January 8, 2016 for business awards to be presented during the 2016 Annual Celebration on Thursday, March 31st at the Park Place Event Centre.
Do you know of an individual who should be recognized for their contributions in creating a strong business climate and enhancing the quality of life in the Cedar Valley by continued service and leadership? Has an Alliance & Chamber business or organization made an outstanding contribution to the Cedar Valley and its citizens on a continued basis or with a specific project? You are encouraged to nominate Alliance & Chamber investors for recognition of their contributions.
“The strength of the Cedar Valley is a result of visionary, innovative leadership – individuals, businesses and organizations who are investing capital, creating jobs and making things happen in the workplace and the community. It’s important to tell their stories and recognize them for their contributions,” says Alliance & Chamber CEO Steve Dust.
Nominations are being accepted through January 8th for the following awards:
- Business of the Year Award -(Small companies 1-50 FTE’s,
Large companies 51+ FTE’s)
- Harold Brock Innovation Award
- John Deere Treating Capital Well Award
- Fulfilling the Vision of One Award
- Cedar Valley Partner Award
*Full-time Employees (FTE)
Winners from the 2015 event include:
- Business of the Year (Small companies 1-50 FTE’s) – Far Reach Technologies
- Business of the Year (Large companies 51 + FTE’s) – United Equipment Accessories, Inc.
- Harold Brock Innovation Award: OMJC Signal
- John Deere Treating Capital Well Award: Farmers State Bank
- Fulfilling the Vision of One Award – Tom Penaluna
- Cedar Valley Partner Award: Boy & Girls Club and Hawkeye Community College
- Legacy Award – Ed Gallagher
- Inclusion Awards (Small companies 1-50 FTE’s) – Cadillac Lane
- Inclusion Awards (Large companies 51 + FTE’s) – Hawkeye Community College
Nominations for Inclusions Awards has passed.
Descriptions of the awards and nomination forms are available at the Alliance & Chamber offices or online at www.cedarvalleyalliance.com/programsandevents . For additional information, please contact Bette Wubbena at email@example.com or 319-232-1156.